VITTORIA CORSA Rally Tubular Tire SPEED 2.0 Tubeless Road Bike Tire Tyre Tubuless Ready 700C 23 25c Yellow Black
£33.33 – £90.68 (-58%)
Winner of Tour de France and more
Regardless of whether you’re winning a Grand Tour, leading the pack during Crit races or dominating your rivals at local Club rides, the latest evolution of the Corsa provides world-class performance in all weather conditions as you soar towards the podium.
Graphene 2.0 Compound: Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound is superior in rolling performance, grip, traction and longevity. This compound provides the performance benefits required for competitive, consistent racing output. The Original Graphene Compound raised the bar for performance evenly through all disciplines, whereas Graphene 2.0 pin-points the performance requirements from each cycling discipline and enhances them for speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance.
4C Compound: Exclusively developed by Vittoria and achieves high-end performance. The 4C is a layering process using 4 separate rubber compounds within the same tread. The 4C construction provides unmatchable versatility in both the central and side tread areas. The finished product is extensively tested to ensure it meets the competition level performance that road and off-road cyclists demand, and benefits the rider significantly, providing better rolling efficiency, better grip and puncture protection
Since 1953 Vittoria Industries Ltd. manufactures high-level relationships within the world of cycling, creating around himself an image unica.
Oggi Victoria is the largest manufacturer of tires for bicycles, with an annual output of more than 7 million tires including 900,000 tubulars and tires in cotton. Its R & D center design the best racing tires dedicated to all levels and, in particular, the prestigious tires in cotton (as the series Race), with unique qualities.
· Hard-wearing tubular casing for extended training life
· Cotton casing for competition-level erformance (see page 21)
· Durable compound optimized for performance and longevity
· RVC valve
· Tire choice of professional riders in the peloton. Winner of Tour de France,Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España,Classics, World Championships, European Championships and Olympic Games
· Premium cotton casing conforms closer to the road’s surface, providing a smoother ride, easier rolling, and better grip (see page 21)
· Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for higher speed (see page 4)
· 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, lower resistance and improved grip on the sides (see page 6)
S/CORSA SPEED-TT Race
· Tire choice of professional riders for time trials. Winner of all time trials of 2018 Tour de France, Giro d’Italia and Vuelta a España
· Lightest casing and thinnest tread for maximum speed
· Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for minimum rolling resistance (see page 4)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days