- MY ACCOUNT
- SELLER DASHBOARD
- 4BIKE SHOP
- ELECTRIC BIKE
- CYCLE CLOTHING
- BIKE ACCESORIESS
- BIKE PARTS
- TURBO TRAINERS
- NUTRITION & RECOVERY
- HELP & CONTACT
- NEWS & REVIEWS
Offering to buy or sell outside of 4Bike is not allowed. Buyers and sellers also can’t share contact information, including email addresses and phone numbers, prior to completing a transaction on 4Bike.
Contacting another 4Bike member to discuss moving a purchase off 4Bike exposes both the buyer and seller to the risk of fraud. It also means both buyer and seller are not covered by our protection programs.
What is the policy?
Buyers and sellers can’t:
- Engage in any action with a user on the site designed to complete or facilitate a transaction outside of 4Bike
- Share or request direct contact information prior to completing a sale
- Exception: Sellers may opt to provide their phone number as part of the Ask a Seller a Question (ASQ) or any other 4Bike endorsed functionality
- In any communications with another 4Bike member, refer to or promote external websites that facilitate sales outside of 4Bike
- Use contact information obtained through an 4Bike transaction to offer to buy or sell an item outside of 4Bike
- List an item and then mention or link to additional identical or related items for sale outside of 4Bike
- Offer catalogs or other items that are used to order items directly outside of 4Bike
- Host item descriptions or images outside of 4Bike
Buyers and sellers should:
- Complete purchases on 4Bike in order to be covered by 4Bike protections and 4Bike Money Back Guarantee. Confirmation of a completed transaction on 4Bike can be obtained by:
- Using the 4Bike checkout to complete the purchase
- Viewing the purchase in purchase or sales history
- Use Best Offer or Seller Initiated Offer transactions to accept offers for items and negotiate a price
- Use the Private Offer feature to send a customized offer within Messages to sell to a specific buyer
Activity that doesn’t follow 4Bike policy could result in a range of actions including canceling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, blocking some or all of your messages/communication with other members, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, account suspension, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
If you receive an offer to buy or sell outside of 4Bike, please report it.
Why does 4Bike have this policy?
Offers to buy or sell outside of 4Bike are a potential fraud risk for both buyers and sellers. Transactions conducted outside of 4Bike are not eligible for 4Bike protection programs and the 4Bike Money Back Guarantee. Additionally, 4Bike has invested a great deal to connect interested buyers with great sellers and we want to participate in ongoing transactions with them.