Roval CLX 32 Rear 700c Carbon Road Wheel
- Rim Type - Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material - Carbon
- Braking Surface - Carbon fiber
- Brake Track Height - 12mm
- Rim Depth - 32mm
- Rim Width - 20.7mm internal, 28.1mm external
- Spoke Pattern - Radial/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count - 24
- Spoke Type - DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type - DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear Hub - Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Assembly Method - Hand-built
- Extras - Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Weight - 730g
Roval CLX 32 Rear 700c Carbon Road Wheel Information
Season : C
Brand : Roval
Code : 30017-7702
One of the lightest carbon clinchers ever made. Through intensive lab testing, and engineering Roval have managed to create a super light wheel that’s tough enough for even cyclocross racing.
The low inertia and ample stiffness of the CLX 32 helps the wheel to accelerate and change direction on a dime. Aero performance hasn’t been skipped either, with a computer designed rim shape and extensive testing in the Win Tunnel, ensures the best aero performance at such a light weight.
The Tubeless compatible inner width of 21mm provides a solid bed for any tyre providing a more controlled and ultimately faster ride than a narrow profile.
Roval have chosen to put CeramicSpeed bearings into the hubs of the CLX 32 to reduce friction for a silky smooth ride.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days