- MY ACCOUNT
- SELLER DASHBOARD
- 4BIKE SHOP
- ELECTRIC BIKE
- CYCLE CLOTHING
- BIKE ACCESORIESS
- BIKE PARTS
- TURBO TRAINERS
- NUTRITION & RECOVERY
- HELP & CONTACT
- NEWS & REVIEWS
Making sure buyers receive great service from all our sellers is one of our top priorities. Our seller levels and performance standards help you track your performance and let buyers shop with confidence.
We assess your seller level on the 20th of each month based on your sales history and the quality of service you provide to your buyers.
Based on how you’re rated, you’ll be assigned one of the following seller levels:
- Top rated: You’re one of the best sellers on 4Bike, providing an exceptional quality of customer service as well as meeting minimum sales requirements for the Top Rated Seller level. If you’re a Top Rated Seller, you’re also eligible for the Top Rated Plus listing benefits as long as you meet the listing qualifications.
- Above standard: You’re meeting our minimum standard for sellers and looking after your customers well.
- Below standard: You’re not meeting one or more of our minimum requirements for customer service quality.
We take seller performance standards seriously, so falling below standard may result in your listings being ranked lower in our search results. It can also lead to partial or even complete restriction of your sales activities. While your seller level is below standard, you will also be ineligible for Promoted Listings and will not be able to create new campaigns or edit existing campaigns.
Take a look at your Seller Dashboard to check your current and projected level. If you’re top rated, you’ll find which of your listings are automatically eligible for Top Rated Plus benefits, or which you can change to gain those benefits. If you’re below standard, you’ll find information on how you can improve.
Becoming a Top Rated Seller
Becoming a Top Rated Seller indicates that you consistently deliver outstanding customer service; it also makes you eligible to receive a prominent Top Rated Plus seal on qualifying listings.
To become a Top Rated Seller, you’ll need to:
- Have an 4Bike account that’s been active for at least 90 days
- Have at least 100 transactions and $1,000 in sales with US buyers over the past 12 months
- Comply with 4Bike’s selling practices policy
- Meet the requirements for transaction defect rate, cases closed without seller resolution, and late shipment rate (you’ll find the requirements in the table below)
If you’ve met these performance standards requirements on 4Bike.com, we’ll automatically upgrade you to the Top Rated Seller status at your next evaluation.
Top Rated Plus benefits and requirements
As a Top Rated Seller, you can qualify for these exclusive Top Rated Plus benefits if you offer same or 1-business-day handling time and 30-day or longer free returns:
- The Top Rated Plus seal will be displayed prominently in search results and in the listing description.
- A 10% discount on your standard final value fees:
- For managed payments sellers, the discount is applied to the final value fee which is calculated on the total amount of the sale, including shipping and tax. The discount does not apply to the $0.30 per order portion of the final value fee
- For non-managed payments sellers, the discount is applied to the portion of the final value fee calculated on the item price only, not including shipping costs or tax
The discount does not apply to any additional final value fees applied to sales in categories where you’re rated as “very high” in your service metrics for “item not as described” returns).
Please note, the 10% final value fee discount is only available to sellers resident in the country in which they’re Top Rated. For example, if you’re selling through 4Bike.com, you must be resident in the US to qualify for this discount.
From July 2020, free returns must be based on your item’s location in order for you to qualify for Top Rated Plus:
- If the item location is in the same country as the 4Bike site you listed on, you need to offer 30-day free domestic returns
- If the item location isn’t in the same country as the 4Bike site you listed on, you need to offer 30-day free international returns
In some product categories, we’ll extend the discount benefit (but not the seal) even if you don’t offer 30-day free returns.